Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) – Space Gray with Black Sport Band
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) – Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Revolutionise the way you live with the Apple Watch Series 6 that comes equipped with advanced activity tracking and state-of-the-art features that help you get the most out of your workouts and reach your fitness goals.
- Always-On Retina display with customisable watch faces
- Track workouts, calories, trends, GPS location and pace
- Measures blood oxygen levels via sensor
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Make secure payments with Apple Pay
- Built-in Siri, Apple Store and Apple Music*
- Second-generation speaker and microphone
- Emergency SOS calling and fall detection
- Water-resistant up to 50m
*Apple Music requires a subscription.
Feature-packed with advanced technology to help you be your best, the Apple Watch Series 6 is the perfect companion for those seeking to train smarter and track better to stay healthy, active and more connected.
Track your workouts
Keep on top of your fitness by tracking your metrics more precisely with workout options including running, swimming, yoga, cycling and more that measure your every move to give you greater insight through monitoring specific goals and trends.
Stay active and motivated
Be inspired to take a stand more, sit less and push through workouts with the Activity Ring which provides insight into how many calories you’ve burned while moving, alerts to get you up and lets you share your ring with friends and family to encourage each other.
New sensor technology
The new blood oxygen sensor is made up of green, red and infrared LEDs and photodiodes that shine a light on blood vessels in the wrist and measure the amount of light reflected back to determine blood oxygen levels.
Monitor heart health
The Heart Rate app monitors your resting heart rate and alerts you to high and low heart rates, as well as any irregularities, so that you can take action and consult a doctor.
A better night’s sleep
Establish a regular bedtime routine and easily keep track of sleep trends night after night using the Sleep app that lets you set and achieve personal sleep goals to get the right amount of sleep and wake up feeling well rested.
|Dimensions||1.57 × 1.34 × 0.42 in|
Retina display, 30% larger than Series 3
|Optical Heart Sensor||
Second-generation optical heart sensor
50% louder than Series 3
Black, Space Gray
|Internal Memory Size||