Google Nest Hub 2nd Gen – Smart Home Display with Google Assistant
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Ask Google to show you recipes, and follow them hands-free
- Catch up on your favorite Netflix shows
- Nest Hub is the one place to control your smart home
- Ships from the U.S
Meet the second-gen Nest Hub Chalk from Google, 1 the center of your helpful home. WIth Nest Hub in the kitchen, make dinner and watch Netflix or YouTube. 2 Ask Google to show you recipes, and follow them hands-free. Play music on the enhanced speaker with YouTube Music, Spotify, and more. In the living room, Nest Hub is the one place to control your compatible lights, TVs, and other smart devices with a tap or your voice. On your bedside table, Nest Hub helps you wind down at night with soothing sounds and wake up to a Sunrise Alarm. It can even help you get a better night’s sleep with Sleep Sensing. 3
- The easiest way to be entertained. Catch up on your favorite Netflix shows. Watch YouTube videos and more. And listen to music on the enhanced speaker. Stream from the music services you use most, like YouTube Music, Spotify, and Pandora. You can see what’s playing right on the display. Play, pause, browse, and control the volume with a tap. Or just say “Hey Google.”2
- The hub of your connected home. Nest Hub is the one place to control your smart home – it works with thousands of compatible devices. Turn on the lights, lock the doors, or turn up the thermostat with a tap. Or ask Google and get help even faster.4 Nest Hub also works with Nest video doorbells and cameras. Just say, “Hey Google, show me the front door camera” to see your live feed.
- Keep your family connected. Nest Hub is full of help for your busy home. See your calendar and create reminders and to-dos. Just say, “Hey Google, broadcast it’s dinnertime” and everyone will hear it on your Nest speakers and displays around the house. Ask Google about the weather or almost anything. Leave quick messages you can see at a glance. And make voice calls with Google Duo.5 Wind down easily. Wake up gently. With Nest Hub on your bedside table, you can fall asleep and wake up easier. The display dims to make your bedroom more sleep-friendly. From the “Your evening” page, set your alarm, control your compatible lights and other connected devices, and play soothing sounds to help you drift off. Nest Hub’s Sunrise Alarm wakes you up gently, and with Motion Sense, just wave your hand to snooze. Nest Hub respects your privacy. At any time, you can turn off the mic with the mic switch. And easily clear your Google Assistant history whenever you want. Thoughtfully designed, inside and out. Nest Hub’s subtle design fits any room. The display adjusts to ambient room light, so it’s not too bright or too dim. It shows your best shots from Google Photos automatically, so your favorites are always in the background. And it’s made with the environment in mind – 54% of its plastic part material is made with recycled content.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 2.5 in|